Thursday, March 7, 2013

let me be me.

assalamualaikum awesome people! :)
how is your day ? going well ?
good for you. be happy.
live once, so don't ever let anything let you down.
La Tahzan okay. Allah with us :)
I just can't bear if my friends including you you you who're reading this in sadness.

kind me ? :p
maybe because I'm the owner of the soft heart.
crying, I'm good with that.
you should try it whenever you feel helpless.
sure, it help. you will be better :)

try this, hang out.
I need that one too. so badly.
sob sob sob.
but sure I want to hang out with my super girlfriendsssssss :D
Allah know how much I miss them.
they always there for me.

I miss homieeeee.
but somehow I got many things to do here.
mom and dad, your 4th little princess will come back very very soon.
I love both of you, mom and dad.
I promise you I will do anything to make both of you happy.
I promise you.

yes, please let me be me.
whoever I am :'(
leave me alone.
let me find my happiness.
I'm trying so hard here.
don't judging me.
 if you were in my shoes, even half of the things that I deal with you can't even bear.

I'm always pray for you whoever you with.
I'm not holding any grudge.
I'm letting go all those things.
tapi tak bermakna sheda diam, awak boleh hentam lagi sheda.

enough is enough. until when ?
you're happy in the way you want.
and somehow why keep on bothering me?
I'm forgetting you.
you're not in my mind anymore.
not even for a seconds.
scars remain.
doesn't mean I will forget all these things.

I'm hurt, I'm keep holding that things behind back of my mind.
I'm scared to 9 December.
I will be so down on that day although it was my birthday.
I will be fine. so fine.

I have no intention to find any guys.
I just want to be with my parents until my last breath.
and I hope I can do that.
yeaaahhh. right now, I just want to hug my mom and dad.

I want to let them know their daughter need them.
but somehow I don't want them to be worry about me.
so, I will keep these.
Allah knows.
I'm always praying that please don't ever take my parents before me.

if I die, they have another 6 children with them.
don't take them from me.
they're my everything since my other half leave.
don't test me with any losses anymore.
I'm begging.

mom and dad, please be healthy.
I'm doing so well here.
I'm doing this for you.
stay up lately just want to study.
to make both of you happy.

I'm keep telling both of you I can't do this courses.
but somehow I will do this for you.
I will working, find money and send both of you to Maccah.
InsyaAllah.
all I need is pray from both of you.

pray for me to stay strong.
pray for me to get the best result.
pray for me to be a good Muslimah.
pray for me to be an obedient daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DA BACE , SILE KOMEN :)